Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't, but let us know when you receive your copy, whether it was Kickstarter or an MMP preorder, and your city (or where the game was shipped to if different).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Wilton
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interested to hear opinions on how LW compares to some of the other popular ACW wargames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
Hit Gettysburg this morning. Looks good, but I haven't had a chance to do much more than glance at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lucey
United States
Ellington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received mine this afternoon in CT.

Completely forgot I gave my work address so pleasantly surprised to see a box on my desk when I came back from lunch.
Of course now its taunting me just sitting there under my desk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Wilton
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you can book a conference room for a VERY important meeting and do an unboxing. You can't possibly wait until you get home. Think of how painful that commute will be with the game taunting you from your back seat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Miner
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The chits are the smallest I have ever seen .With my eyesight this game is unplayable,,gonna half ta let her go,,,nice shirt though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
No sign in Indiana yet. Hopefully tomorrow... it's being shipped via USPS right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
billingspike wrote:
The chits are the smallest I have ever seen .With my eyesight this game is unplayable,,gonna half ta let her go,,,nice shirt though.

My understanding was that the chits were to be 1" and 5/8”. That's not small in my opinion. To put that in perspective Combat Commander: Europe by GMT uses 5/8” unit counters and smaller size for marker chits.

No sign here in Kansas City. I sent General Buford out with two brigades this afternoon to scout the game's position but so far we have received no report from him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Knight
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Northern Virginia so far.

I think a CSA raider must have intercepted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Morgal
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Experiencing senility daily since... I forget.
mbmbmbmbmb
No troop sightings yet outside Baltimore.... MMP encampment is only a few miles away and I was hopeful to receive orders, but alas, nothng.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Texas, but we were a little slow to get news of the war's end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Designer has his. YAY! Regarding chit size - it was discussed long ago that I had argued for 1" counters but that this would have made the cost of the game unpalatable for most gamers. It was agreed and announced here on BGG, CSW and on the Kickstarter site that the Counters themselves were to be 5/8" and the markers 1/2", and that's what they are. The cards are some of the prettiest components I've seen in a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Valk
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today in New Jersey! Originally an MMP preorder, then Kickstarter. The components are very nice indeed. The counters are quite colorful and attractive, yet not difficult to read. It helps that there's not a boatload of info on them. (And I have crappy vision. I once asked my eye doctor where my eyesight fell on the scale. He snorted and said you don't ask a guy hit by a train how hard he got run over.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Petchenick
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
billingspike wrote:

Hey if it's that unbearable I'll gladly try to strike a deal with you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
New Orleans has been retaken by the CSA, or so I think with my Lee magnet (I wanted a Sherman!) and Davis t-shirt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Arlington VA still waiting. I reckon Lee's old house is not on the priority list for Lincoln's War...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Centralia, MO has not seen any troop movements yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
The First Minnesota is still waiting in St. Paul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gordon, we're holding yours hostage until you make your next online move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Miner
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'll live. but it will be on E-Bay when my pal gets a chance to post it ,good luck , and enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Poniske wrote:
Gordon, we're holding yours hostage until you make your next online move.
I deserve that, I know. My turn coming ASAP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Blast! No joy here in Indiana today. Have to wait till Monday. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I live fifteen minutes away and haven't gotten it. But -- two squads of the 4th Massachusetts Line just showed up so it's still a good day.

S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To those of you that have gotten yours: how about a snapshot of the map? I know I should be getting mine within a few days, but would like to see how it looks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
billingspike wrote:

My understanding was that the chits were to be 1" and 5/8”. That's not small in my opinion. To put that in perspective Combat Commander: Europe by GMT uses 5/8” unit counters and smaller size for marker chits.

No sign here in Kansas City. I sent General Buford out with two brigades this afternoon to scout the game's position but so far we have received no report from him.

I told Jeb Stuart to go recon the position, but he ran off to raid behind the enemy lines, so I'm blind in Wichita.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [9] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.