Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently the game showed up in one of the stores in Poland. I asked about the encounter book, and I got a replay, that the book isn't in the box, and there is an information on the box, that You can purchase the book separately. And now my question is where can you buy this book? Can't find it anywhere. I want to buy the game, but I'd rather have the book with it, and that's what stopping me from buying it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the kickstarter for the base game, backers were given the choice to either get the game with the book, or just with the encoounter cards.

I guess the store the OP bought the game from chose the second option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah probably, but there's an information on the box that You can buy the book separately. And I can't find it anywhere although shipping to Poland would be probably the same as the price of the book if not higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
same here and i have no idea where toget thebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran McCann
United Kingdom
Belfast
Nothern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whats the point of this game without the book!!!!
Really whats wrong with these game developers!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Van
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kihon wrote:
Whats the point of this game without the book!!!!
Really whats wrong with these game developers!!!

Lower cost points?

8th Summit, in my opinion, is pure class. I hate to see them get slagged for what was essentially a consumer friendly option.

Granted, I would never play the game without the book - but others might disagree with me when standing at the checkout counter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too bought my retail copy in Poland, and the box said the book wasn't included. I bought it anyway and opened it, and the book was inside. The shop i got it at was. Planszomania.pl, in Wawa, and they have another copy there.

I havent seen any posts from people who have actually bought a retail copy and NOT got the book inside, and I'm suspecting that there is only one box, which says the thing about the book being sold separately on the bCk, and that's what it'll say irrespective of the contents.

8th Summit should really answer the OPs question, i o, if they are stellar as you say.

I myself would like to get another set of Fate cards. Would help no end in my dabblings with making a variant for a player to take over Dr Lobo and the henchmen.

Exo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.