I have a few questions about rules.
1) Draw Phase - At the start of a player's turn they must draw 1 card from the top of the main draw pile.
Why is there word "they". Does it mean that every player draw card and not only active one?
We played variant where only active player draw card.
2) Ware/Flow effect - Draw 3 cards then discard 2 cards
Does player discard 2 cards from full hand or only from those 3 drawn cards?
3) Darkness/Scare effect - Next player gives you card, then they skip thier next draw phase (unless interrupted by another card or gameplay changes direction)
Does "unless interrupted by another card" apply for Ice/Freeze effect only and similarly "gameplay changes direction" apply on Air/Whirl only?
We didn't find any other possible effect.
1) In casual American English, "they" if often incorrectly used to mean "he or she." You are playing by the correct rule. Only the active player draws a card.
2) The discard from Water is selected from the whole hand of cards after the indicated number of cards are drawn.
3) You have recognized all of the situations that affect Darkness. The reason the description is so general is for the purpose of forward compatability. There is the the possiblity of new expansion cards being released that will interact with Darkness.