Peter Youleesh
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi there,
i am curious is somebody can recommend me a board game, where one of components inside the box are some trading cards. Some other can be selling like extensions for example, but i am looking for a game, which is sold together with these trading cards. It can be any topic.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Puglisi
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi Peter,
do you mean a living card game like A Game of Thrones?
I would suggest also Warage (fantasy card game), very well customizable and engaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Youleesh
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi there,
yes thanks, i noticed A Game of Thrones. To be honest, i am simple looking for a combination of a board game (not a card game), where a part of the box would be a set of ANY kind of trading cards. By trading i mean, that there should ba also another kind of those cards on the market. Again doesnt matter if in another copy of the game are another kind of cards, or if those "another" cards are sold separately etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Lampinen
Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
Do you have any example of such existing game? It sounds pretty weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth James
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are looking for something like War of Honor it sounds like. It's a board game the uses (and includes) L5R cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Youleesh
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Oh yes exactly, something like War of HonorThank you so much. Cards are into the box, but a collection of cards is not required to play the game... and you can buy them also separately.
Phuh, i really thought that i will find some more board games with this kind of components (trading cards)
Anywa many thanks... One example is much better like zero...

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Schenectady
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamma World Roleplaying Game- newest edition based on 4th ed D&D. Came with random booster packs of cards(also sold seperately), for mutations and tech weapons/ items.

Also Pit Fighter: Fantasy Arena has ccg-like expansions to build a deck of actions/ manueuvers of your fighter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.