Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanksgiving Auction - $5 starting bid...CLOSED!

CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home with no pets. Exceptions will be noted.

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

d10-1 Auction will end sometime after lunch PST on Monday, November , 2013.

d10-2 Games all start at $5. Most games will also have a BIN price.

d10-3 Minimum increase is $1.

d10-4 BGG will receive 3% commission.

d10-5 Buyers pay actual shipping costs. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid and send me a geekmail. All games will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate boxes unless you buy a couple larger games or state a different preference. I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred. I will only charge for shipping charges and will refund any difference if I initially use an estimate. International buyers are welcome, but be aware that international shipping these days is not cheap! I will only use USPS to ship international.

d10-6 While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept money orders. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.

d10-7 If you are relatively close by and wish to pick up the game from me in person in Irvine, CA, that can also be arranged.

d10-8 If you BIN and do not plan to bid on other games; let me know and I will set up the marketplace listing immediately so you can get your game faster.

Please do check out other geeklist auctions which can be found here: MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS

Games include the following:

Compounded (KS version) ADDED!!
Rumis
Fits
Titan (Valley Games)
Eye to Eye
The Swarm
Cash & Guns Live
Basari
Wallenstein (First Edition - German)
1812 Invasion of Canada
Tsuro
Bonn (Alhambra The Card Game)
Typo
Confusion: Espionage in the Cold War (Stronghold Games)
Castaways
Sorry Sliders
Confucius
Gloria Mundi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.