Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small – Even More Buildings Big and Small» Forums » Rules

Subject: Timber Shop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Alcock
United Kingdom
Grimsby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Timber Shop states "Immediately take 3 wood as soon as all action spaces in the top row of game board have been used".

Is this from the start of the game, or from after the Timber Shop is built? Do all spaces need to be used in 1 turn?

I've presumed it's from the start of the game, but I'm just checking for clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I understand your question. Whatever is stated on a building only comes into effect when you build it. You have to build the Timber Shop first in order to benefit from it.

And yes, all of the 4 action spaces in the top row have to be used in a single turn. As soon as one of you places the 4th token in that row, the owner of the Timber Shop gets 3 wood.

(I guess, I've made a small translation error here. It should read "every time" instead of "as soon as" - you get 3 wood every time this happens and not only once it does.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alcock
United Kingdom
Grimsby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that. The phrase "every time" makes it much clearer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philihp Busby
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for posting this errata! We just misunderstood this as well. She thought it would only happen once, and only on the turn you build it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.