Zombicide: Toxic City Mall» Forums » Rules

Subject: M05 - Stranded group can escape? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Onies Shuka
France
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe it's french rulebook not clear but can the separated group move out of the barricade, or do they have to wait for the other group to come and save them?

Also, moving zombies in the open mall is confusing, no?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Survivors can't pass over completed barricades. They may destroy the barricades with door opening equipment, but as the trapped group starts with no equipment, and the room they are in can not be searched, they can not do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Onies wrote:
Also, moving zombies in the open mall is confusing, no?

I thought so, as well. The rulebook suggests that each section of the alley is separate, but I treated alleys exactly like roads, so that the juncture of 4 tiles would create 1 zone, not 4, and 2 alley sections side by side would be one zone, not 2. Whatever their intent, simpler works better for me in this case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
Whatever their intent, simpler works better for me in this case.

I completely agree. I don't mind moving zeds around but this zone was a too tedious once hit by a large mob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.