Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had some questions during the showdown:

Do heroes act first means the nemesis won't attack heroes in the same room before his reaction is triggered?

If a hero dies or a room is destroyed by fire or due to the nemesis will the darkness track advance?

Does the darkness track advance each time the event track reaches one of the two clock symbols or just when it reaches the last clock symbol as the arrow lets assume me?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. Only before showdown.

2. Both times it will advance. Not sure why they added just the one arrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The arrow was confusing me, I was waiting for it to reach the final icon before advancing. They should have just put 1 Blue and 1 Clock icon instead. I couldn't find anything in the rules saying it advances twice though. The only reference is from the main game "When the event marker reaches the bottom space - The Red Clock - the shadow track advances" Being that there are two clocks on the tracker during the Showdown is confusing as there is only 1 arrow like you said on the bottom space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it should be mentioned in an FAQ for sure. They didn't do just one clock one blue because they wanted only one round where it doesn't advance in 3. That wouldn't have been the same spread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.