Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: game_salute [+] [View All]
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few weeks ago I played nothing personal. Immediately I wanted a copy so I ordered it. I opened it and was figuring out a storage solution when I realized A. I didn't have the misprint stickers (there are 2 minor misprints on the board and they give you stickers to put over them to fix them) and B. one of my sheets of chits were off center and looked really bad. I contacted Game Salute and told them both issues and within 48 hours I received an email saying they shipped out my order. 48 hours later and I have both the stickers and a new fresh (centered) cut replacement sheet. The turn around was super fast on this and just wanted to share my gratitude and story with some.

-Coop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Stephen - we always appreciate it when folks like you give us feedback. When there are problems, we do our best to sort them out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.