Letters from Whitechapel» Forums » Variants

Subject: Whitechapel Hideout Generator for Android rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sir Chester Cobblepot
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
Whitechapel Hideout Generator is now available for all the Android devices! Now with a brand new layout and updated to the revised edition. Available now on the Google Play Store!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Chester Cobblepot
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
From the official website:

Whitechapel Hideout Generator™, the application that introduces new rules to Letters from Whitechapel™, is now available for all the Android devices, both smartphones and tablets!

This app has a brand new layout and everything is updated to the revised edition produced by Sir Chester Cobblepot and released all over the world by important publishers.

Whitechapel Hideout Generator™ is now available on the Google Play Store: download it now!
Available in: Italian, English, French and Polish.

Sir Chester Cobblepot wishes to thank Katuy that made it all possible, Maurizio Cottignoli and the whole iNigma team for advice, and all international partners who have contributed (or are helping) to localize the app in all the languages in which Letters from Whitechapel™ is, or will be, available...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to suggest adding an image of the board to this app. I currently use such an image on my Kindle instead of the Jack screen map so other players can't tell where I'm focusing and because my aging eyes just can't quite make out the tiny numbers on the Jack screen. What would really be awesome is if you could rotate the map on-screen and have the numbers stay oriented correctly. Ability to mark where police are would invaluable to me to ensure I'm making legal moves, but perhaps that would remove Jack too much from the physical game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cardoso
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you explain the criteria for the difficulty levels? e.g.: why 186 is "hard" and 192 is "medium"?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katuy IT
msg tools
VictorCardoso wrote:
Could you explain the criteria for the difficulty levels? e.g.: why 186 is "hard" and 192 is "medium"?

Thanks!

You can read this description in the "help" section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.