United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've just found this and I want to jump on the bandwagon, even if I am a bit late. I was curious about how many terrain packs I should add to get a fully fleshed out experience. I hate, hate, hate using tokens to represent something that should be three dimensional so I want to make sure I have just enough doors and such to cover my bases. Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not exactly sure honestly. love the theme and everything of this game, and i like what i have heard about the gameplay. but since the entire game is still in production they are reluctant to say anything because everything could change by the time its released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think you would need a minimum of 2 door terrain packs for most game sessions, more if its a lengthy mission.
it depends on how many map tiles are in place at a given time, 1 could be enough if you continually remove the passed map tiles.
its also not clear if you need doors on the otherworld maps, probably not given that they are for the mines.

for the other terrain pack i assume 1 is enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i also want different sets of doors, so i can paint them differently depending on which otheworld they are going to.

only problem is im going to end up with a LOT of extra mine doorways

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.