Popular Tags: [View All]
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just moved from Minneapolis to Holden (Worcester) MA in September to the great rejoicing of the twin cities area thrifters. Now I'm pillaging the Worcester area thrift stores and already scored another acquire and a few other staples I can't be bothered to list. Anyway, I need to catch up on my KODT.

Can anyone point me to a local game store that sells KODT?

I called That's Entertainment and they did not have it. Weird from their website but I guess no one goes there to buy it.

I would love to hear from anyone with some help. I miss Minnesota (I never thought I would say that).

Thanks for any help you can offer me. Maybe later in the month I'm going to have to post a big sale to get rid of some of these games I have (way way too many).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JM
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately can't help you with the KODT - That's Entertainment would have been my best bet. Maybe you'd have better luck looking for game stores outside central MA (such as Pandemonium in Cambridge or Modern Myths in Northampton).

Also, you mentioned pillaging the area thrift shops. My favorites for games are the two Savers (on Park Ave and Lincoln Sq). We just moved to the western part of the state so I have been missing the thrift stores in Worcester.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Knutson
United States
Holden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's Entertainment has certainly beefed up their tabletop collection in the past couple months. Did you try their Fitchburg location too? They recently expanded out there. But you might want to try The Whiz Store in Westborough. The largest selection I've seen in New England is Myriad Games in Manchester or Salem NH. But that's quite a hike from Holden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.