Oliver Kiley
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're in the process of putting together a more formal FAQ / errata document, but for the time being please see the link to the Google drive document below. This rounds up many of the questions asked on this board and elsewhere and is worth taking a moment to look at if you are just starting out with Hegemonic.

Hegemonic FAQ / Errata

If you have other rule questions, please start a new rule thread as normal. If you have any comments on the FAQ document itself, please drop a line here.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about the FAQ:

It says that when attacking with multiple agents in the same sector you can only call on support from one alien faction.

But what if you are the defending player that has two agents in the conflict sector?

Since they have to attack all your units in the sector at once, could each agent call on a different alien ally to doubly bolster your defense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kiley
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, only one faction can be involved on a given side at once during a conflict, otherwise it's way too powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Oliver... it has been some time now since the game's release. Usually it takes a couple years for all the questions to be asked, and or ripen. Considering, are there plans to update the FAQ and Errata?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kiley
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plans? No. Should I? Probably yes!

Ideally I'd like to roll a bunch of changes into a slightly expanded revised set of rules (even if text only). Ideally I'd like to pair this with doing a PnP package for some of the expansion content/ideas. My time has been pretty divided lately though, so I'm not sure when it will happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Understood.

How often do we wish there are 30 hours in a day instead of 24?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mezmorki wrote:
Plans? No. Should I? Probably yes!

Ideally I'd like to roll a bunch of changes into a slightly expanded revised set of rules (even if text only). Ideally I'd like to pair this with doing a PnP package for some of the expansion content/ideas. My time has been pretty divided lately though, so I'm not sure when it will happen.

thumbsup that would be awesome and I hope you find some time soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitarja wrote:

thumbsup that would be awesome and I hope you find some time soon

I second that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.