Subject: Pushback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
redOne El Big Daddy
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Guess this question is as old as my grandmother, but will ask it anyway as i can't find it back in the labyrinth of the rules forum.

Who and/or what can use the pushback tile? Can you pushback modules and HQ's?

Thanks in advance

The RedOne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MichaƂ Orzechowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any of your unneted tiles can use pushback. And yes, you can use it on enemy HQ and modules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Threefold Burly
Poland
flag msg tools
And the general rule is you push only and always into the exact 3 hexes that lie opposite to the direction of pushing (if they're available (i.e. they're within the board and they're unoccupied), if there's only one such hex the unit gets pushed without further ado, if there are 2 or 3, your opponent has to choose the place first). It took me some time to see it as clearly as this (mainly because I only play on an android tablet and the android app's game guide doesn't elaborate much on the mechanics).

Also remember that there are some units (New York, Steel Police) that can push back units without an action tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is a no-brainer, but I'll add it just to round up the topic- you cannot push, or be pushed by, foundation tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
peterpotamus wrote:
This is a no-brainer, but I'll add it just to round up the topic- you cannot push, or be pushed by, foundation tiles.

But you can be pushed onto them (most notably mines).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.