Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
buy michael
France
FRETHUN
Pas de Calais
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have read the rules of this game and I have 2-3 points to be clarified.

- To accelerate the construction of a building, members cards used must they all have the icon "shovel" or you can use any membership cards they?

- Same question about the sabotage of a building to be able to use them again should discarded a card member, which ones?

- The power of leaders "pacifist and mentor" cards, the bonus it can be allocated to the card "refugee" we just play to just enjoy the bonus.

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mickey1972 wrote:
I have read the rules of this game and I have 2-3 points to be clarified.

- To accelerate the construction of a building, members cards used must they all have the icon "shovel" or you can use any membership cards they?

Any tribe member can accelerate construction.

mickey1972 wrote:

- Same question about the sabotage of a building to be able to use them again should discarded a card member, which ones?

Any tribe member can repair a building.

mickey1972 wrote:
- The power of leaders "pacifist and mentor" cards, the bonus it can be allocated to the card "refugee" we just play to just enjoy the bonus.

No, the Refugee card you played was fully utilized to activate their special powers. You must discard this Refugee and apply the bonus to another card.

mickey1972 wrote:
Thank you in advance.

My please. Enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.