France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

This target gives as an objective : 6 Shantaks.
... But I only have 5 Shantak counters. Is it a misprint ? Am I missing a counter ? Do I have to use something else to simulate a Shantak ?

Also it says that if we don't destroy at least 5 bandits, the campaign ends. Do we have to destroy at least 5 Shantaks, or could it be the other bandits that we destroy (the target card adds 3 bandit counters in the center area, and 1 in each of the approach areas) ?

If the Intel is low, we may have to add a site in the center area. Do we have to do it also for this kind of target, which doesn't have any site per se ?

(I played it with some other marker to simulate the missing counter, I considered I had to destroy at least 5 of the Shantaks, and I drew a site counter... which happened to be a "no site").

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had 6 Shantaks when I played it so I think you need to search again if your countersheet was complete when you got it.

5 of the Shantaks needs to be destroyed or you lose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes ! I finally found it !
It was stuck in a fold of the cloth bag I use as a cup.

The tricky thing was that it wasn't in the cloth bag I use to draw sites/bandits chits. Since with the expansion there is another "cup" for the phobias, I added another cloth bag... and as it happened I inverted them. I found it stuck in the folds of the phobias cloth bag, where I didn't look the first time

Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you found before you went INSANE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who said that was "before"... ? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.