6 Posts

Berserk: War of the Realms» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Vivsector combos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The vivsector allows you to make one of your creatures lose all its abilities and get protection from magic and +1 to basic attack.

Has anyone found some good combos with it? The obvious thing is to look for a creature with a negative ability and then negate that one. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steam golem is really powerful, but states that you must exhaust 2 of uour creatures or destroy him at the start of each turn. That seems like a very nice combo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's a good combo. I don't have my cards in front of me, but what about the one guy with the crazy hit points that takes three damage each time it moves? That seems like a good one too.

I think there are a couple of cards that have abilities that trigger at the beginning of the game, so you could use those abilities and then use the Vivesector to remove that text (which is useless after the game starts anyway) and gain the bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who is the guy that takes three damage when he moves? I never saw him? Is it a dragon (only army I havnt played with).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I have my cards in front of me now. The one I was talking about is the Ice Giant. He is a Mountain realm card that costs 10 (silver), has 36 Life, 2 movement, and 4-5-7 attack. His only "ability" is that when he moves, he takes 3 damage. He's from the Knights and Villains set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that is why i do not have him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.