United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mb
I have a Queen Games version of this arriving soon and after a bit of reading it sounds like there are a few differences between the Queen Rules and the Winsome Rules. I can't find a post stating the differences clearly and since the Winsome rules aren't available online I can't work them out for myself.

Is there anyone with access to both copies who could summarise the differences (if there are any beyond the start cash being $10 instead of $12 I saw mentioned in one thread) for those of us who want to compare both editions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just run through the two sets of rules and can see no differences other than the 3-4 player starting money that you've already noted.

On the other hand, a lot of quite important stuff is relegated to italicised sidebars in the Queen edition. Watch out for that.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mb
Thanks for the swift response, both useful points of information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.