Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing has me confused in the rules: When you hit the Winter season, all player's get to visit the Craftmen's Guild. then:

1/ do all players get 3/4/5 work points (depending on whether you're in year 1/2/3) ? Or Do you only get 1 work point? (this was mentioned as such in of the player aids)

2/ Is it true you can NOT trade on the market in winter?

3/ it's not specifically mentioned, but I take it you still get APs if you produce a half-product or final product?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, every player gets 3/4/5 work points to use. And you can use privilage and work tokens.
2. Yes it's true, you can NOT trade on the market in winter.
3. Yes, you still get APs if you produce a half-product or final product.

I think it will help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matoozik wrote:
2. Yes it's true, you can NOT trade on the market in winter.

Does this mean:

1. Just that a player cannot send a raw material cube to the market
2. Just that a player cannot move their cube from market to one of their buildings
3. Both 1 and 2

----EDIT----
Ruleboook, bottom of page 6 wrote:
Trading on the market
The players can place the marker of the produced raw material in the market. The raw material can be bought for 1 work point and placed on any raw material icon on one of the buildings. A player cannot have more than 3 of his/her markers in the market.

It is the first sentence that makes me think that 'trading on the market' includes sending cubes to the market and not just gaining them as wild raw materials.

But since the Produce raw materials action clearly says the produced raw material can go either to another building card or to the market, I will interpret this as just option #2 above.

Which brings me to a new question:
If I spend a work point token, may I spend that work point to trade on the market?
If the answer is no, then does that apply to the entire winter round? In other words, could I get around that restriction by playing my work point token during the Builders' Guild phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.