Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In one advertisement on the Geek and on part of the kickstarter website the game is named "Amytiville." Here it is "Amityville." Which is it? I was interested in the project, but if the publisher is confused about the name of the game I'm concerned about whether it will be well-edited. I also don't know if the name needs to be updated in the WWW.BOARDGAMEGEEK.COM database.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only a banner has the Amityville wrong spelled and we already submitted a new banner. The title is the same everywhere. The Amityville Project: Phobos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
The title is the same everywhere. The Amityville Project: Phobos

Well, ahem, not exactly:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the image is there a long time now.
we submitted once more but was not accepted cause was the same image.
now we wait again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't mean to just point out the BGG image. The same image is used on the Kickstarter page at least 16 times (in the main Kickstarter video, in the "The Amityville Project: Phobos Review" video by UndeadVikingVideos, in the "Amityville Project:Phobos Preview - with Ryan Metzler" video by The Dice Tower, in this image, in this image, twice in this image, three times in this image, four times in this image and in this image. And here.)

It also appears on the German Crowdfunding partner site Spieleschmiede that started its funding campaign today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See KS note about the box.

NOTE: We still make some changes on the gamebox, like logo, correct spelling, some coloring etc. The same counts for some additional components of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In any case it's Amityville. Good. The BGG entry is correct. I did not know if you were distinguishing yourself from the Amityville Horror by using an altered spelling.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea I know
We still want to update many things including images but we haver focused now with the rules and we want to be careful. Anyway, these will be fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.