Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great opportunity to jump in on this kickstarter and get a couple of expansions included. It is about $3000 away from hitting the next stretch goal which adds a co-op aspect to the game. It has a quick delivery and should arrive by Christmas for the US.

Back it here-
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/451575426/city-council-n...

Check out Rahdo's review if you want to learn more! -

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/34953/city-council/rahdo-runs...

This looks like it will be an excellent game, thanks everyone!

- Thomas D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Only 3 hours remaining for this kickstarter project!
Agreed, looks really awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Only 3 hours remaining for this kickstarter project!
I'm really curious to the disaster deck! Would make the game really versatile and even more 'simcity-the-boardgame-y'
C'mon everybody, kick it! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Only 2 hours remaining for this kickstarter project!
2 hours left!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Only 1 hour remaining for this kickstarter project, quick delivery and sweet gameplay!
Final hour!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Only 1 hour remaining for this kickstarter project, quick delivery and sweet gameplay!
I just watched UndeadViking's review of this game and just missed the KS... *grumble*

That's what I get for snore on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
I just watched UndeadViking's review of this game and just missed the KS... *grumble*

You can now preorder it here http://www.goldenegggames.com/#!december-13/cpgi .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
horus83 wrote:
MirrorsNight wrote:

You can now preorder it here http://www.goldenegggames.com/#!december-13/cpgi .

Any word on the Disaster deck by chance? I know it didn't hit the stretch goal, but I was really hoping that I could still get it. I missed the KS myself, so seeing this was awesome! Maybe if they get to 25k with the sales on KS and the sales on the website they will include the disaster deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the plans are to make the disaster deck available (at least for the kickstarter backers). If this will be for free or at an additional cost we have not heard yet. You could maybe send them an email and ask if you could add it to your order, should it be made available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bit sad that I forgot about this one and missed the Kickstarter. Even had the wife agreeing to make this my xmas purchase. Also too bad it didn't reach the Disaster deck level, that had me really interested. Will be on my wishlist and plan to pick up in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stocks
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be glad you missed the Kickstarter. Look at the rating of Golden Eggs Game's last two games. Their first game funded on Kickstarter is still waiting for all the rewards. If you must have it my advise is to wait for some real ratings to come out and see if the rules are any good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish to thank everybody here at the BGG community for supporting our KS project

I will update today (KS) and post a survey/poll about the disaster deck expansion.

I will publish the results in 7 days and I will see if it has enough demand so we can afford to publish it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stocksy250884 wrote:
Be glad you missed the Kickstarter. Look at the rating of Golden Eggs Game's last two games. Their first game funded on Kickstarter is still waiting for all the rewards. If you must have it my advise is to wait for some real ratings to come out and see if the rules are any good!

While this did concern me a little, based on the content of this game and the fact that the print run is already done I'm not too worried about any major delays. I think Rahdo's review gave a pretty clear picture as to how the game is played and I also believe the rules are already available to read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthage wrote:
Stocksy250884 wrote:

While this did concern me a little, based on the content of this game and the fact that the print run is already done I'm not too worried about any major delays. I think Rahdo's review gave a pretty clear picture as to how the game is played and I also believe the rules are already available to read.
It was the same for me. I generally don't like Kickstarting games that arren't finished, but the fact that this game was already sold at Essen and will be shipped next month means it essentially was a finished product, which does have multiple reviews from both Rahdo and Undead Viking. Based on that, and on the positive reviews, I felt confident backing this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter-copy arrived today!
Looking forward to getting this to the table!
I initially got interested because of Rahdo's runthrough, but reading the comments I'm getting a bit worried because the negative comments outnumber the positive at this moment... But I hope I'll be as enthousiastic as Radho was.
The game looks like my cup of tea, but I suppose the negative comments don't just arise out of the big nothing.

Began reading the rules and I must admit I think they could have been clearer, but we'll see how it turns out when playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.