Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game, after thoroughly enjoying it the other night. In my set, the water tower is marked number 6 on the crossroads square and the zombie cards. In the rule book it's number 1.

I am assuming this is a deliberate change, and that the water tower is definitely no 6, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue 80
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has yet to be definitively ascertained as to whether this is a misprint or update.

My set is marked 1 on the board whereas more recent prints have it down as 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to assume it's correct because the zombie cards clearly show 6 as the water tower.

It just feels a little odd, in that one of the powers (side b) of the water tower happen before the powers of the other locations... It does make sense that predicting the next invasion comes as the last action, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue 80
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh that's very interesting. So it does sound like an update. The biggest effect this must have will be for the water tower to be the last resolved area, therefore an area upon which deals are played out and fewer cards are in hand... I wonder if this makes it more dangerous than when it is at 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.