Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Diehl
United States
Junction City
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
The eerie war chant emanating from the morning fog set chills down every spine. "Lah, lah, la lah, lah, lah."
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a place I can buy pages that hold the mini cards? Pages like you'd put in a binder. For me it would just be a nice way of storing my upgrade cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirika Yumura
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The standard 9 pocket card pages for Magic and Sports cards work if you put your mini cards in the fantasy flight sleeves. You can put 2 per pocket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A.
msg tools
mb
Unfortunately the mini cards tend to shift in the full-sized pocket. Anyone come up with anything better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend is using business card holders, but unfortunately they still shift. I caved and went with mini-card tuckboxes, which only works for me because of my large carrying case.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/97009/x-wing-upgrade-card-...

I'll be looking for something better as well.
FFG please make me some binder pages that fit your sleeved cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Cocquyt
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmb
onebit wrote:
Unfortunately the mini cards tend to shift in the full-sized pocket. Anyone come up with anything better?

Not when they're sleeved

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen* Jaravak's storage and his sleeves do indeed not slide. I've not had similar luck, so apparently he is either extraordinary lucky, or has mystical powers. I still say FFG should make binders to fit the sleeved minicards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reckless Fable
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SwampMonster wrote:
I've seen* Jaravak's storage and his sleeves do indeed not slide. I've not had similar luck, so apparently he is either extraordinary lucky, or has mystical powers. I still say FFG should make binders to fit the sleeved minicards.

I have 12 pages of 9-card sleeve from two different brands. If I slide the FFG sleeved mini cards into the pockets side-by-side I can hold the pages upside-down and they won't even fall out if I shake the binder. My only concern is tearing the pockets eventually due to wear and tear.

Lately, I've switched to the 1x2 Ultrapro portfolios since they fit my kit better than 3x3. They also have the openings laterally, so they are even more secure.

http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=1530

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using side loads to store my cards and have been having the issue with the cards sliding. I know that toploads are probably better, and I'll need to borrow some from a buddy to see how well it actually works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swedge Swedge
msg tools
Check out "Coin holder" pages.. 2.5"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am using the Ultra-Pro 4 pocket pro binder for all the cards. Works great. I don't have problems with putting 2 mini cards in the same pocket and they don't move much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.