United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Confusion reigns. Just as I was going to jump on the Kickstarter bandwagon for ItC:O, poof! It's whisked away, now available by direct sale from eBay, etc.

Since I'm still interested in the game, my main question is whether the game has changed any? Has it been upgraded? A second edition? Is it the exact same game as previously shown? Is it a limited edition?

And, for curiosity's sake, could someone (Duncan?) please elaborate on what transpired?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherwood Games
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
The game was published last May. The kickstarter was for expansions. You can buy the game here on boardgamegeek or you can buy it on ebay (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...)

I canceled the kickstarter because to get it funded I would have needed a big backer. When I found someone willing, I asked my backers and they were staunchly against it. So I canceled it.

I am thinking about making a small print run expansion the would come out this summer, but I am not sure about it yet.

This is the same version. I have not released a second version and will not until the first print run is sold out and a demand for a new print run has formed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.