California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! We certainly are getting a ton of nice figures. Amazing number of unique sculpts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I am amazed at the number of free stretch goals they have added to this campaign (for outlaw sweet spot and above). Every other mini boardgame campaign I have backed has been a lot less generous with the majority being paid addons. I am surprised they haven't have been able to increase the spacing within stretch goals to $25k so far. This xxl just sweetens the deal even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
man, I really hope it makes it to a mil. I do not see how any cowpokes can stop that thing lol

Maybe that guy from 'Cowboys and Aliens' can do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
That thing is sweet, so glad I decided to stay in this campaign!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Bad-fucking-ass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daaaang! Would hate to run into him in a dark alley... or a well lit one for that matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy S-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Am I missing something? What's the gameplay element of this thing? It's a cool figure and all, but what does it do to the game? Maybe I missed an update or a comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you just love that you hear about this stretch goal on BBG rather than receiving an official update from the company running the project?

shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
iguano wrote:
Am I missing something? What's the gameplay element of this thing? It's a cool figure and all, but what does it do to the game? Maybe I missed an update or a comment.

At night it doubles the value of your worker cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
iguano wrote:

Really? Like during a night phase of the game? And where do worker cubes come into play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Benzy311 wrote:
Don't you just love that you hear about this stretch goal on BBG rather than receiving an official update from the company running the project?

shake

They are working on an update at the moment. They just didn't want to delay the reveal for those who were waiting. They will also be adding some new addons today so they may be waiting on the final art for that before sending it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iguano wrote:
Mr Skeletor wrote:
iguano wrote:

Really? Like during a night phase of the game? And where do worker cubes come into play?

lol he was messing with you. no worker cubes in this game, and i dont believe there is a night phase although i could be wrong there.

he is basicly an enemy you can fight. shows up randomly from a deck of cards but i wouldnt be surprised if there was a mission to find and kill him too.

having said that back to the figure OMG he is awsome. cant wait to get this game!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:

lol he was messing with you. no worker cubes in this game, and i dont believe there is a night phase although i could be wrong there.

he is basicly an enemy you can fight. shows up randomly from a deck of cards but i wouldnt be surprised if there was a mission to find and kill him too.

having said that back to the figure OMG he is awsome. cant wait to get this game!!!

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I'm guessing by his size he's going to be one tough fight! I love the tough fights...especially if you're in a campaign mode and the boss could wipe you (or everyone) out. Great risk, greater reward. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeap he is sweet as hell i would hate to go in the mines for a simple easy mission all of a sudden to stumble into him! man this game is going to be great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark King
United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aeneades wrote:
Benzy311 wrote:

shake

They are working on an update at the moment. They just didn't want to delay the reveal for those who were waiting. They will also be adding some new addons today so they may be waiting on the final art for that before sending it out.

I'm surprised they didn't preempt such a significant goal with an update. Most of the updates are pretty short so they cannot possibly to vast lengths of time to write.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teorino wrote:
Aeneades wrote:
Benzy311 wrote:

shake

I'm surprised they didn't preempt such a significant goal with an update. Most of the updates are pretty short so they cannot possibly to vast lengths of time to write.

agree although they are supposedly working on a gameplay example.... write up not video

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jinxon
England
Quite Insane
flag msg tools
badge
Stop lurking on BGG and do something
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they bring out a new hills location so we can run to them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JinxedSan wrote:
I hope they bring out a new hills location so we can run to them

Lets hope for gold in them thar hills

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a bit too similar to a Diablo character maybe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Flying frog productions: "we're working on it" is our motto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark King
United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
Teorino wrote:
Aeneades wrote:
Benzy311 wrote:

shake

agree although they are supposedly working on a gameplay example.... write up not video

Well we have our update. Such detail must have taken 10, maybe 15 minutes to write!

Given that all the stretch goals and addons were preplanned (they've said so), presumably the text is pre-written for these?

Still no rules or gameplay evidence. If it was $50, expecting people to take a punt is reasonable. I don't think it is at the levels we're looking at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.