Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks, I posted a game two weeks ago for sale (Twilight Struggle)someone made an account on the 8th November and then bough the game on the 9th and hasn't been seen since. I confirmed the sale and asked him for the usual, payment, address, etc.

What can I do to get the game re listed as he/she is obviously not that interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
mbmbmbmb
The same thing happened to me with a different game. It's an annoying waste of time - packing the game, pricing the shipping. Why would someone go to the trouble of creating a new account just to pretend to buy a game.

I imagine an email to Octavian would resolve the inventory issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
White Dragon Enterprises
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Kevin!

Sorry to hear this happen to you. If you confirmed the transaction, what you can do is select "Send Non-Payment Alert" which will give the buyer seven days to respond. If they do not respond, you can get your fees back on the transaction by going back and selecting the refund option. You will still have to relist the game again. You can file feedback in this case as well. If you have not confirmed the transaction, you can simply cancel the transaction and the game will automatically be relisted for sale. This option does not allow you to file feedback. All of this is on the transaction page for the sale. Hope this helps.

W. Rogers Abbott III
White Dragon Enterprises, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Also worth contacting Octavian.

Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

As Community Manager he has a range of options available to him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.