Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matthew clark
United Kingdom
leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've yet to buy the expansion for WotR but it sounds and looks good. I like this system not least because it represents a refreshing change and approach from Games Workshop (and so much cheaper). In true GW style however i wonder if there is scope for a number of spin-offs of this product. How about a board that allows for the battles at the end of the second age in and around Mordor as the last alliance united to battle sauron. There were also battles in the Trollshaws/Angmar where the Witch King featured prominently before Glorfindel scared him off!
Or what about the Silmarillion. There were some great battles in the first/second ages using legions of balrogs and dragons? Nice! In amongst the battles you could weave the stories of the major characters such as Feanor and his kin, Luthien and Tinuviel, etc using sets of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.