Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Guebert
United States
Skokie
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy everybody, I'm looking to find some fellow Star Wars: The Card Game players on Chicago's north side or north suburbs. Anybody out there live in that area and play this great game? I live in Evanston and I have space to host game nights, maybe every week or two, depending on the interest. I'd also be down with starting an Edge of the Empire game if anyone was interested. Post back here or send me a message - thanks!

-Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Searfoss
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if you are aware of the Dice Dojo, but there are several people there that play the Star Wars LCG and X-Wing. You can find people playing Star Wars on random nights, but I think Saturday is usually the one you're most likely to find other players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Guebert
United States
Skokie
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Keith, I appreciate it! I've been into the Dojo several times, but never on a Saturday. I'll check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.