Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im just now starting to go through it all and going to give it a go soon,but for now im just going through punching out and organizing.
For the most part as far as I can tell my base game is all there as well as most extras,but I think im missing some stuff from the radioactive set.

I have the
11 Red mini's
Radioactive Card Deck
Radioactive Room Tile
27 Radioactive Markers "Is this the 20 Red Discs they mention on the KS site?"
I did not get any Red Cubes or any of the 4 Radioactive Nemesis Boards? Should I have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekJen
Germany
flag msg tools
They will be send to you together with your add-ons.
Don't ask me why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You also don't have the rules in the Kickstarter Rules to use the Radioactive Nemeses either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
You also don't have the rules in the Kickstarter Rules to use the Radioactive Nemeses either.

Has queen or David acknowledged anything reading this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

They said there would be an update addressing this issue soon, but that was like a week or so ago.

This also has to do with whether the glow in the dark zombie expansion is a true expansion (new rules for them), or just alternate sculpts. Unfortunately, between David and Queen, they have confirmed it BOTH ways, than went real silent about it, so no one really knows.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge B
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

They said there would be an update addressing this issue soon, but that was like a week or so ago.

This also has to do with whether the glow in the dark zombie expansion is a true expansion (new rules for them), or just alternate sculpts. Unfortunately, between David and Queen, they have confirmed it BOTH ways, than went real silent about it, so no one really knows.

Jorune

Yeah, take your pick from:

1 - Nope, no new rules, never intended to have new rules (other than alt model rules).
2 - Sure they have new rules. All the alt models have specific rules, which also apply to the corresponding GitD models. So indeed the GiTD expansion *does* have new rules (they just happen to be the same as their equivalent non-gitd counterparts). We can say it has new rules because someone who would chose the base game only AND get the GitD expansion would indeed have new minis with specific rules to play with.
3- Sure, it was definitively supposed to have rules. We'll check and get back to you.

This is mostly interpretation from what's been said, not "verbatin" quoting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
tiborvadovan wrote:
Jorune wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

Jorune

Yeah, take your pick from:

1 - Nope, no new rules, never intended to have new rules (other than alt model rules).
2 - Sure they have new rules. All the alt models have specific rules, which also apply to the corresponding GitD models. So indeed the GiTD expansion *does* have new rules (they just happen to be the same as their equivalent non-gitd counterparts). We can say it has new rules because someone who would chose the base game only AND get the GitD expansion would indeed have new minis with specific rules to play with.
3- Sure, it was definitively supposed to have rules. We'll check and get back to you.

This is mostly interpretation from what's been said, not "verbatin" quoting.

It's depressing how they make it so complicating with the communication lol.

We know David is always floating around on BGG so why can't he just upload a file for the rules if they exist? If they don't just officially say so! So then we can take action from there devil haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.