Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
When Tim announced he was leaving early (which left Dom and me absolutely astounded), we decided to end the evening with a swift game of Camel Management.

Dom and I cracked open the box and proceeded to set up the desert and sorting out the camels into their happy, pastel piles. The excitement mounted as we chose our camel rider colours (Dom, a striking red, Me in my traditional all blue strip) and placed them firmly asquare (possible made up word) their sturdy mounts. The tension continued to rise as we jockeyed for position on the board, placing our ships of the desert as strategically as possible. Dom now raised the stakes by slipping into his smoking jacket and taking a long puff of his pipe. I countered with the classic Albrechtson manoeuvre.

Then we began. And about 5 seconds later Dom ended the game, winning 69-66. A fine piece of strategy on his board as my trains were placed well and set to dominate the desert if the game had continued.

This one will be played with 5 on Saturday, when the combined beardiness of the Beardgamers reconvenes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.