Subject: Kei Lun Heavenly Creature revealed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TA MN
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kei Lun Heavenly creature is a massive miniature at 125mm high. He is already included in the core boxed game and is shown here with The Monkey King for scale.

And what’s that in the background? Another scale image. Qinglong the dragon resized concept art to give you an idea of how much larger Qinglong will be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently somebody was asking if everything would fit in the box.
Now, it's clear than they won't.
If that monster gets released, it will need a very big box only for itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven R
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah...I'm looking to pull the trigger on the Kickstarter campaign, but one of my complaints about some of the Dungeon Crawlers of the past is the crowdedness of the board, especially when the pieces become to large or awkwardly shaped.

I myself prefer pieces either scaled down somewhat or the sculpts of the very large beasts to be partials (such as coming out of the ground or whole) exposing only part of the creature. I just think it's easier to pack and play with that way. Additionally, not everything fitting back in the box is a real downside for Boardgamers and I hope they look at this when creating the box and contents. I don't mind a 2nd expansion box, but I certainly don't want a bunch of boxes or plastic totes to carry the game as I travel to and from game sites regularly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wei Li
China
flag msg tools
This babe is simply amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TA MN
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernado wrote:
Recently somebody was asking if everything would fit in the box.
Now, it's clear than they won't.
If that monster gets released, it will need a very big box only for itself.

Salvador - Kei Lun is included in the core boxed game and has done since the KS launch, So he most definitely fits in the box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TA MN
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And a few more pictures of Kei Lun, he's not completely finished, but when he is, he is included in the core boxed game for everyone pledging for a copy of the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TAMN wrote:
And a few more pictures of Kei Lun, he's not completely finished, but when he is, he is included in the core boxed game for everyone pledging for a copy of the game

He is included? I thought he wasn't?

Following all those Kickstarters at the same time is really confusing me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TA MN
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, absolutely, for sure, he is included.
He is one of the black silhouettes in the core game box picture - he was not sculpted when the KS launched, but now he is, so they're showing him to us.
Isn't he gorgeous! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.