Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the details? Will there be updated rules, different box, different components? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Does anyone know the details? Will there be updated rules, different box, different components? Thanks!

Certainly different box and better cards (cardstock). We can only hope there are better ships or something else in place of the ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RafaƂ Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
shadow9d9 wrote:

Certainly different box and better cards (cardstock). We can only hope there are better ships or something else in place of the ships.

I used minions from Ankh-Morpork or ships from Cosmic Encounter with the beta version. So if you don't like rockets, they are really easy to replace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a real box, factory-quality cards, and more reference cards.

Jury is still out on the ships -- the rockets actually do their job pretty well, and the ability to have them stand up stable is a big plus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hey Chris, it would be really cool if the release version had an extra token to track where on the Impulse the current player is (since Command actions can get complicated). I've been using a spare ship, but in a 6-player game I need to grab a token or a die or something from another game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah -- definitely planned. Sorry I forgot to include a cube in the pre-release boxes, I just forgot to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.