Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I HATE commercials...really really... REALLY hate them. Like throw the remote at the TV, shatter the screen, buy a new TV, take it home and throw the remote again, shatter again, HATE.

No TV for the kids EVER kinda hate. You want SpongeBob? Fine. DVD, here watch...no you can't just turn on Nickelodeon and watch the new stuff. angry HATE

Okay, you get the idea. But here....oh.... here...

Mana from Heaven...PARADISE!

Who could blind my eyes so? Not I! I want to see every bottom of the barrel scrapin', desperately trench digging Kickstarter.

New hawtness euro-train-WWII-VP engine-makeyourfriendsweatbullets-dicerandomTrash? Yes please? Three please?

It's like a sneak peak at every movie you ever wanted to see made trailer festival!

How could I ever turn off ads on BGG?

Someone tell me the banners get replaced with actual cardboard and new friends who love cardboard on all days of the week and I might be willing to give up the ads. But pay to make them go away? Not on my most insane Tuesday!

Good thing BGG has other ways to make money than me paying to make ads...cry go away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pay to be a supporter and choose not to turn off the ads, you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh...I see my attempt at late night humor has fallen flat. Guess I'll be keeping my day job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a pledge level I would be more likely to pay extra for: the ability to only see BGG-sponsored ads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that would be something. I don't need to see Verizon and Tshirt ads, but the latest kickstarter I do wanna see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.