The Hunters: German U-Boats at War, 1939-43» Forums » General

Subject: Waht about FAQ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...as far as i read in this forum, i think a FAQ should be written asap, in order to have all answers replied before receiving our beloved game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing. An FAQ will be part of the materials available for download around end of the month -- just before the game starts showing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
consimworld wrote:
Sure thing. An FAQ will be part of the materials available for download around end of the month -- just before the game starts showing up.

Thank you so much John
you did a great work with your game and your assistance is very remarkable thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You, Sir, are being too kind. Let me get some more of those videos going for you guys. I think they will be invaluable for showing exactly how combat, damage, multiple combat rounds, following, etc. works. I think that's the one facet of the game where videos can really help a lot to make things easier to grasp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sounds great, Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee Dunk
Canada
flag msg tools
Those videos are a great idea John.. Thanks a ton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing. Slap me for getting lazy at the end of the last clip (04). I didn't reference the specific engine rules for rolling twice for encounters for each travel box. That is in the case when one Diesel Engine is out, per case 10.2.1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
consimworld wrote:
Sure thing. Slap me for getting lazy at the end of the last clip (04). I didn't reference the specific engine rules for rolling twice for encounters for each travel box. That is in the case when one Diesel Engine is out, per case 10.2.1.

Thank you a lot...i confirm what i wrote before in this thread thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.