Paris Connection» Forums » General

Subject: New: a web-based app to help in the scoring phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: app [+] [View All]
Ville Saalo
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I have created an application to help with the scoring phase of Paris Connection. It is open source and can be found from GitHub. I have been successfully using it with my iPad mini, but it should work on any tablet. I have deployed it on my Dropbox so you can try it immediately. Let me know how you like the app and if you think some improvements could be made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great, thank you!

Is there any way to download and install it as an app directly for occasions when there is no internet connection available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ville Saalo
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically it doesn't require an internet connection, as it's a JavaScript application and runs entirely on your browser. So after you load it, it should work for as long as you keep your browser open. Other than that, I don't think you can download it for tablet computers. You can, however, just save the entire web page (including all the script files) on your desktop or laptop computer and it should work just fine offline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moofed
United States
flag msg tools
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE!
badge
LET'S PLAY MONEY MAKING GAME.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dropbox links don't work anymore, but thanks to the code being on Github, I forked it and enabled Github Pages hosting.
It is available at https://moofed.github.io/paris-connection-helper/index.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.