Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Durst
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm looking for some card sleeves for my Druid spellbook but was wondering if anybody knew of ones that had a nature themed back; like vines or trees etc. I can't seem to find any with that kind of back. Just wondering what all the druid players are doing for sleeves (plain green Ultra Pro or Dragonshield)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kidd
United States
Thomasville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use plain colored sleeves. I have been using Ultra Pro, but I'm going to give Dek Prot sleeves a try. Mainly because Ultra Pro is sold in packs of 50 and Dek Prot comes in packs of 60. Most of my spellbooks have between 50 and 60 cards...so I prefer the idea of a 60 sleeve pack over having to buy two 50 sleeve packs. This will be my first time using Dek Prot, so I don't know how good they are. Ultra Pro isn't very great quality though, so I have a hard time imagining they would be worse. The fact that the cards are kept in Spellbooks, however, means I don't think they need the best of sleeves (like Dragonshields). I much prefer the cheap variety with lots of colors to choose from (to color code my books).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't sleeve, but these sleeves for Magic look good for Druid.
http://legionsupplies.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.