Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The text reads this unit gain hammer for each unit in your discard pile. Is it just as? Or is there a restriction I am not thinking off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Steelman
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yikes, that is a terror. Does he have 1 defense? Is he a unit? Is he able to attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
msteelman wrote:
Yikes, that is a terror. Does he have 1 defense? Is he a unit? Is he able to attack?

It is a battlefield only unit. I was obliterated in a game that I was pretty much going to win until he pop up in my opponents battlefield. Needless to say I was quickly dispatched off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Johnstone
Canada
Villa Straylight, Freeside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Abyssal Terror
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mc
United States
Dunkirk
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The undead have alot of powerful cards and tricks. I built an undead deck that hasn't lost yet. I'm wondering if these 4 new mini factions aren't overpowered.

a) you don't pay loyalty costs b) alot of the new cards are pretty stinkin' ugly powerful (as noted in this thread) and c) the kingdom cards come with special text (although it isn't on the card, strangely, you have to read the rules)

These combinations make the Undead/Lizard/Skaven/WoodElfers pretty tough I think, although I've only played the Undead vs. some old fashioned Order decks. The Order decks were a variety but they had won in the past against old Destruction decks. 0-3 vs. the Undead!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.