Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the Outlaw level 2 Core set. Then I'm adding on The DarkStone Shaman Hero Class and The Doctor Hero Class. (Wanted to widen the playable classes) The Derelict Ship OtherWorld (This looks awesome) Ghost of The Damned Card Set and what the hell, let me get this bag of DarkStone!!!
Anyone else getting any last minute pledge increases for add-ons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged Mine Cart round 1 + extra Bear mini + 3 bags of darkstone. I wanted the dice too but I can't decide on which sets so I'll skip em

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm mostly considering the paint with the painting guides. Will decide in the last hour I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You usually never get enough dice in games, so I always buy custom blocks of the 12mm (my favorite size) in all different colors and theme out my games. There only around $7 - $11 and come with 36 Dice. I liked the add-on Dice but just couldn't do it. I wanted to max the most amount of money towards playable material. I wish they showed pictures of the other Dice though to see what they looked like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Phillips
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
One does not simply surf into Mordor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in at the Outlaw level and added the Succubi (to round out Cinder), the Ghosts of the Damned deck (more cards!), Colonel Scafford and the Dark Stone Brutes (to complete the Scafford Gang) and 3 sets of dice and 2 bags of Shards because I love that kind of stuff.

I wanted more but I just reminded myself that I will have tons of crap already and I can always add more in the future since it is not exclusive. I was thinking of more classes but knowing FFP they will will probably sell class "packs" in the future so I am hoping to get them all at once for a bit cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Succubi (like above to close out Cynder-so far), Ghost of the Damned and a bag o' Darkstone.

LOVE the Derelict ship, but I'll wait and get that with whatever else goes along with it, like BEACON robots, etc later. Plenty at the Outlaw level for a while of playing. Probably enough to get our group to 2016.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To make sure I'm doing this right. I pledged Outlaw, but changed my pledge to $196 (150+30+8+8) to add the Succubi, Ghost cards and Darkstone), but I can't actually add them until the pledge backing starts later, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Parks
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaleljorson7 wrote:
To make sure I'm doing this right. I pledged Outlaw, but changed my pledge to $196 (150+30+8+8) to add the Succubi, Ghost cards and Darkstone), but I can't actually add them until the pledge backing starts later, right?

yup, you got itthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unsolvable Riddle
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just went for the Mine Cart level
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bellavie
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going for Outlaw Level with an extra otherworld and a character add-on. Still undecided on each, but those new Wandering Samurai look cool... but then again, the Doctor is a good choice too. oh man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
I pledged $230.

This gets me the Outlaw level ($150), with the extra $80 intended for:
* Vampire nest ($25)
* Werewolves den ($25)
* Cult of the Crimson Hand ($30)

I guess I can always revise that additional $80 for something else, though.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Irons
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine Cart: grabbing an extra Burrower, Outlaw dice, Enemy dice, Lawman dice, Darkstone, and an Extra grizzly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Daley
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledged $212.

Vampire Nest ($25)
Succubi ($25)
Doctor Class ($12)

I wanted a healing class and some more missions. Succubi rounded out Cynders and the Vampires just looked like they would fit well anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im at the outlaw level, Out of everything I really want the Derelict set but just having a hard time adding stuff on at the moment seeing how a few things will add up quickly to the original mine cart level.

So seeing how im not going to spend almost $500 now for the minecart,Im just going to stick with the outlaw. I couldnt resist a set of dice though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doctor, Samurai, Cowboy and Gambler.

I've found in coop type games that the heroes add tons of replayability (think Defenders of the Realm).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziegenjunge G.O.A.T.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I back for a little gamers club, so its not my money that will flow into the game.
So far we decided tath we can affort the outlaw level.
One member wantet to have the Darkstone Bag, so i added 1, another was keen for the "Ghost of the damned" card set, so i aded that, too.
191$ so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Outlaw pledge + Scafford & Scafford Brutes + Doctor (need some sort of healer) + Trederra + Trederra Field Marshall (since you get a mission with him)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The pledge level is flying, think it will hit 1.5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont know,about 50 minutes to go and a lot more money needed! Im going to say I dont think it will. Would be nice but dont think its going to happen,But we will see!
KickStart People! I want those Tribal Ghost Warriors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
angler wrote:
I'm in at the Outlaw level and added the Succubi (to round out Cinder), the Ghosts of the Damned deck (more cards!), Colonel Scafford and the Dark Stone Brutes (to complete the Scafford Gang) and 3 sets of dice and 2 bags of Shards because I love that kind of stuff.

I wanted more but I just reminded myself that I will have tons of crap already and I can always add more in the future since it is not exclusive. I was thinking of more classes but knowing FFG they will will probably sell class "packs" in the future so I am hoping to get them all at once for a bit cheaper.
Still not FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Phillips
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
One does not simply surf into Mordor!
mbmbmbmbmb
aliquis wrote:
angler wrote:

I wanted more but I just reminded myself that I will have tons of crap already and I can always add more in the future since it is not exclusive. I was thinking of more classes but knowing FFG they will will probably sell class "packs" in the future so I am hoping to get them all at once for a bit cheaper.
Still not FFG.

My bad... FFP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rogers
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Outlaw and I'll probably add on lots of extras.

I'll probably pick up:

The Doctor
Werewolves Den
Lost Army
Derelict ship
Darkstone
Make your own card set
Copper colored outlaw dice

Should have probably gotten the Mine Cart level when all is said and done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clowntable wrote:
Just went for the Mine Cart level

I was lazy and did the same thing. Crazy, I know. So I will have to get my money's worth in play time.

Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikola Botica
Croatia
N/A
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
pledged for outlaw + 25$ for shipping, completed scaffolds for extra 25$,and added extra cards for 8$

i hope they include at least one unachieved stretch goal in outlaw as well,but this is just fine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Gandolfo
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I pledged minecart + the following:
1 extra doorways
2 dice set (still have to choose style)
2 bags of dark stone
3 paint sets

I'd like to add in future:
+ 1 paint set (it looks like I'll need 2 of each to paint it all, comments?)
+ some more dice sets
+ either one set each of blank cards or 1 outlaw pledge (which included duplicates of almost all the cards, which I could use as blanks if I sleeve the cards)

Any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.