Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Pigeon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you guys manage games with multiple entries?

I've recently acquired a few items for Summoner Wars and I'm a bit confused about the multiple entries.

How is the game rated? What is it's ranking?

Summoner Wars is ranked 153 with a rating of 7.55
Summoner Wars Master Set is ranked 39 with a rating of 7.93

So, which one is the most accurate. Did people rate the game or the set when they gave their score for Summoner Wars Master Set?

Shouldn't there be some guidelines as to how to rate such a game? Such as each deck should be rated in comparison to each other, and the game itself should be rated on the Summoner Wars page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
From my understanding games released with different components are occasionally given a unique entry, and certainly games with different rules are given their own unique entry.

A few games I know of with multiple entries are: Puerto Rico and War of The Ring and Settlers of Catan. Take note that CCG's are only given one entry no matter how many expansions they have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.