Andrew Park
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I have heard somewhere they will have two expansions a year: 350 cards one in the middle of the year and smaller 100 cards one at the end of the year? Why is this not a 350 cards expansion? Or did I just hear everything wrong and was dreaming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
In Feb. they are doing a small expansion- Spiderman themed. 100 cards.
In June they will do a bigger expansion of 350 cards.
I assume In October, they will come out with another small 100 card expansion.

No word on what the June expansion will be. I want guardians of the galaxy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andypander wrote:
I thought I have heard somewhere they will have two expansions a year: 350 cards one in the middle of the year and smaller 100 cards one at the end of the year? Why is this not a 350 cards expansion? Or did I just hear everything wrong and was dreaming...

you heard correctly, you only "missed" that it's three expansions a year, with the 350 card one (if they are keeping it that size) in the middle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
February is the middle of the year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Dennison
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
February is the middle of the year?

No one said it was. He was saying that the February Expansion is a small one, and then the expansion in the middle of the year to be a big one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Big or small. I want Captain Britain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryon Hake
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andypander wrote:
You heard ... incomplete.

3 expansions per year: 350, 100, 100.

350 in June, 100 in October, 100 in February. Repeat (at least until they make Squirrel Girl and Howard the Duck).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Brenner
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryon wrote:
andypander wrote:
You heard ... incomplete.

3 expansions per year: 350, 100, 100.

350 in June, 100 in October, 100 in February. Repeat (at least until they make Squirrel Girl and Howard the Duck).

This^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryon wrote:
at least until they make Squirrel Girl

Squirrel Girl

Team: Great Lakes Avengers
Strength
Cost: 7
Attack: *

Defeat all remaining Mastermind tactics for free. Ignore harmful Fight effects. You win this and all subsequent games of Legendary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
IronSyndicate wrote:
Bryon wrote:
at least until they make Squirrel Girl

Squirrel Girl

Team: Great Lakes Avengers
Strength
Cost: 7

Defeat all remaining Mastermind tactics for free. Ignore harmful Fight effects. You win this and all subsequent games of Legendary.

Howard the Duck
Failed Movie
Team: Duckworld
Cost: 2
Recruit: *

This card must copy the recruit value and attack value of those highest in your hand -1. Afterwards, remove those cards from the game and burn them - you are never allowed to play those hero cards again in a Legendary game (they are fired).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.