Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Has
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge

So I played a game at BGG.con with a name I cannot recall. I remember the name being unusual. In the game each player can have up to three pyramids of various levels represented by D4 dice. Each pyramid is either white, blue, or red. It is played on a map and you have armies and attack each other, etc. I believe the setting was in Egypt but it had mythological monsters you could acquire to join your armies.

It was recent enough that I could teach the rules, but I just don't know the name of it. First person to answer correctly wins all my geek gold!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Kemet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Has
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what did you think of it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Has
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
I quite enjoyed it. Early in the game I went all out for permanent victory points and stopped concentrating on tiles. By the end I was weaker than everyone else and was losing every battle. In the end I barely won before all the other players could crush me.

I'd like to play it again. There appears to be a lot of options for how you customize your forces and economy with the various tiles you purchase. I also like how the mechanics in the game effectively make it so everyone is within striking distance of everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.