Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Martino
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try as I might, I can't seem to find anywhere online (including the WizKids site or BGG) what the ship point values are.
I'd prefer to purchase ships in pairs but I'd prefer, if I can, to get them in comparable point value sets. If I want to purchase an expansion pack, is there anyway to find out how much the ships are worth BEFORE I buy and open the packaging to the ships?

Does anyone have a list of the value, or a site that lists the current ships, and any future expansions?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguin Bonaparte
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how complete it is, but this has a lot of info in it: http://star-trek-attack-wing.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Attac...

You can also look at the images of the card spreads on the expansion pages here on BGG. Can't see everything, but there's still a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The list below includes everything currently available for purchase, along with DS9 and the prizes for Month 1 & 2. (List is alphabetical by SHIP CLASS)

I.K.S. Ch'tang (22)
I.K.S. Ch'Tang/B'rel Class (22/20)
Gor Portas/Breen Battlecruiser (26/24)
Kraxon/Galor Class (26/24)
Koranak/Keldon Class (26/24)
U.S.S. Enterprise/Constitution Class (22/20)
Krayton/Ferengi Marauder (22/20)
I.R.W. Khazara/D'Deridex (30/28)
I.K.S. Gr'oth/D7 Class (18/16)
U.S.S. Defiant/Defiant Class (24/22)
U.S.S. Enterprise-D/Galaxy Class (28/26)
5th Wing Patrol Ship/Jem'Hadar Attack (22/20)
I.K.S. Kronos One/K't'inga Class (24/22)
I.K.S. Koraga/K'Vort Class (26/24)
U.S.S. Reliant/Miranda Class (20/18)
I.K.S. Negh'var/Negh'var Class (30/28)
Deep Space 9 (Federation)/Nor Class Station (44/42)
I.R.W. Praetus/Romulan Bird-of-Prey (14/12)
R.I.S. Apnex/Romulan Science Vessel (14/12)
I.R.W. Valdore/Valdore Class (30/28)
I.K.S. Maht-H'A/Vor'cha Class (28/26)

For more detailed information, you can get a lot from looking at the images on Boardgamegeek for the expansions, like this one: http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1834417/star-trek-attack-wing... (and viewing them in "original size")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The various squad building applications have all this data as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Dice
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Uberfab wrote:
Try as I might, I can't seem to find anywhere online (including the WizKids site or BGG) what the ship point values are.
I'd prefer to purchase ships in pairs but I'd prefer, if I can, to get them in comparable point value sets. If I want to purchase an expansion pack, is there anyway to find out how much the ships are worth BEFORE I buy and open the packaging to the ships?

Does anyone have a list of the value, or a site that lists the current ships, and any future expansions?

Thanks!

Try as I might... http://trek.mywargame.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just click through board game geek and find pictures of everything.

There are at least 2 links to the expansion packs which have pictures of the cards they have, and that sort of thing. Though the original sized picture can be difficult to look at on smaller screens, though you can read cards in detail for the most part. (Some parts of the cards may be covered up by how they lined it up for the picture.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.