tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
I'mm interested in picking this up but does anyone know if they fixed the defects yet? (Upside down backs, color differences, different card sizes, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simpson
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
mbmb
Dunno if it is a different printing. CSI has the SKU & UPC listed as WOC35790 & 653569831679 respectively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to get this, but I'm waiting to see when the corrected prints will go in stock. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk to see what people report in this shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got one coming from CSI on Friday and will post once I get it regarding the print quality (assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Elkins
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My FLGS just got this in stock today. Unfortunately I'm out of town for the next two weeks, but they are holding a copy for me. I'm also interested to see if they fixed the problems in this reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the quest cards are still backwards, and the cards seem darker than the original, so my guess is there were no modifications made to this printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the followup. For their reputation's sake, I hope this was just leftover stock from the first printing. If they actually went ahead and printed another batch without taking the small amount of effort to fix the problems, it would just be mind-boggling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who recently discovered this game, and was upset to hear about the defects in the expansion: Can anyone confirm whether or not the second printing has fixed the problems? I can't seem to find a confirmation one way or the other anywhere on the internet right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Drazen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the problems? I have the expansion and haven't had any trouble, other than that the quests are printed upside-down in the expansion. Everything seems to shuffle together fine for me; if the cards are off, we're talking by less than a millimeter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alexdrazen wrote:
What are the problems? I have the expansion and haven't had any trouble, other than that the quests are printed upside-down in the expansion. Everything seems to shuffle together fine for me; if the cards are off, we're talking by less than a millimeter.

The main problems I've heard of are both the quests being upside down and the colors of the back of the quest cards being off so you can tell which expansion a quest is from by the quest back.

Supposedly the colors of the quest types are off too; the purples for arcana are different, the grays for skullduggery are different, which would confuse new players for no reason.

are you saying you have the latest printing and can confirm these errors were not fixed because that would be great and I could stop looking for the answer elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Drazen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm the upside-down thing still happened, but I don't know if I have the latest printing.

I did not notice discoloration on the quests, but I can have slight color-blindness and honestly I don't go digging for that kind of detail.

Unfortunately I modified my stuff and my expansion box is now in a storage locker, so it would be hard to tell you which expansion I have -- sorry.

I got my expansion at a FLGS, not sure if it was before or after the 2nd printing -- but it was after the first one ran out on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alexdrazen wrote:
Unfortunately I modified my stuff and my expansion box is now in a storage locker, so it would be hard to tell you which expansion I have -- sorry.

Alright, thanks for taking the time to comment and try to help anyway! I appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.