United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone was planning on making some dividers for this game. I've bought two 550ct card boxes and they fit great inside the box. The only problem I have right now is that I have to flip through every set of fighter to find the one I want! If someone were so inclined, a set of dividers that match the little envelopes that come in the game would be awesome. (By match the envelope, I mean match the front that lists that heroes kit). Right now I'm cutting up the envelopes but its not working too well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Feldkirchen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you mind linking to the boxes you bought? I'm expecting my copy in the mail any day now and I have feeling the box is going to be very stuffed :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on cutting the envelopes as well. Although good idea in concept I would've rather seen dividers. Not to mention they don't really fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
n3rd wrote:
Would you mind linking to the boxes you bought? I'm expecting my copy in the mail any day now and I have feeling the box is going to be very stuffed :-)

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/146007

That's the maker, but I bought 550ct boxes. Pics below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the board and rulebooks fit into the box when you've got your 550s inside? That's the problem I'm having...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
Do the board and rulebooks fit into the box when you've got your 550s inside? That's the problem I'm having...

Yes, but not perfectly. If you knew you weren't going to tilt the box 90 degrees, you could cut the lid off the card box and get a better fit. That's what I did to the boxes in my Pathfinder ACG box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.