Subject: Stalker Hunter's Mark and Hugos feat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stalker Skill: Hunter's Mark
Exhaust this card during your turnto choose a monster within 3 spaces of a trap token and place 1 of your hero tokens on that monster's base, indicating that it is marked. The next hero to attack a marked monster adds 1 surge to his attack results.

1) Every attack that target the marked monster add 1 surge or it only last for the once attack. Because the skill doesnt indicated whether the hero token is discard after the attack.

2) The next hero mean any hero who attack the marked monster after the stalker hero turn?

Hugos the Glorious
Heroic Feat: Use at the start of your turn.
Double the hearts on your attack roll for each attack you perform this turn.

1) Only the hearts rolled on dice or the total hearts of the attack result from surge ability that increase hearts and skill like Rage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunter's Mark: It says "the next hero" so I take it to mean that it is only one attack. Strictly reading it, you could make an argument that if the next hero were to attack twice it would get the Surge on both attacks, but I think that goes against the intent of the skill. However, I don't think it precludes the Stalker herself from attacking and gaining the bonus. She can be the "next hero to attack a marked monster," after all.

Hugo's Feat: Just the hearts rolled on the dice, I believe. Otherwise it would say "double the [Heart] dealt, after rolling dice," I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adny Riik
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The skill says "next hero", not "next attack", so multiple attack from one hero are allowed.
What the "next hero" in the trigger means is a bit shady, though... It can mean the next hero after the skill is exhausted, or the next hero after the stalker ends his turn (i'd say it is the first case). In any case, only the first hero figure attacking the monster gains the surge (just like only the first attack from a hero affected by divine fury gains an extra die).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already answer. I post in the unoffical FAQ.

1) The additional surge is added for 1 attack (the next attack, to be precise). The hero token is there merely as a visual reminder that the target is marked.

2) If the Stalker performs an attack after using Hunter's Mark, he would gain the 1 surge.

Hugo:

1) It only doubles the damage results on the actual dice, not additional damage from surges or other abilities.

Thanks,
Justin Kemppainen
Creative Content Developer
Fantasy Flight Games
jkemppainen@fantasyflightgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, it's almost like that's exactly what I said. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.