• [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, okay. I am backing HeroQuest presently. Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we have a "I didn't back HQ25th" microbadge? cuz I think it would sell like hot cakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
D6Frog wrote:
3. You have no reading comprehension

Then to whom are you addressing this? The people you seem to be addressing won't understand this if they lack any ability to comprehend what they read. They won't even know that the thread title is talking about them. Or anything, for that matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
srcabeza wrote:
Can we have a "I didn't back HQ25th" microbadge? cuz I think it would sell like hot cakes.

I'd buy two....

Would also like to buy a Tabletop Games sucks badge, as well as a secret stretch goals are bullSh badge.....

No denying that this KS has been a huge mess and letdown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geir Erik Ø
Norway
Sandnes
flag msg tools
Geeks!
badge
Hello!
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
srcabeza wrote:

I think you should ask GW first. They might be entitled to a cut of the geekgold!
GW dont own Heroquest, but Hasbro does, but not in Spain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
srcabeza wrote:

I think you should ask GW first. They might be entitled to a cut of the geekgold!

Out of my cold, dead (and admittedly, sort of girly) hand!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
___Shetland pony___ ___extra pepperoni___
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snore kids!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
1. I don't know you
2. I don't care
3. You have no reading comprehension

And that is a 3-way tie for why I don't care that you are not backing Heroquest25th!

The end!

Edit: to clarify, this is so you know my feelings. I know you wanted to know my feelings and therefore I found it paramount that I start this thread!

The end! (really this time)

Is there a reason people can't have civil discourse on the quality of a kickstarter campaign? Are you that emotionally tied to the product that you feel a need to lash out at people who don't agree with your view of it? If all we did was click "pledge" and no one discusses it, then how does it get better? Are you saying you're 100% content with the campaign as it stands and you couldn't be made happier in any way? Does not knowing who I am make me less of a human being? Wouldn't it work the same in reverse? But instead I can acknowledge your view and accept it without attacking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

Remember - if you see something you want to react negatively to, flag it and forget it. DO NOT RESPOND. Responding only invites more in return, and you may end up dragging yourself down with other folks who have already been moderated.

Using the icon serves two functions - first, if enough users flag a post then it will be collapsed from general view. Second, flagging posts helps bring them to the attention of the forum moderators.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.