Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I LOVE this game and NEED it! I am a bit worried that I cant find it on kickstarter anymore. I can still find older stuff on kickstarter. so what gives? do we have an eta on when we can back this wonderful game? and if not in main stream can we get individual copies? My friend uses a small scale developer to make games and Id be happy to get this game at any means if it is not going to kickstarter...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-re...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Underground Games
msg tools
publisher
Hi Ben,

I’m really glad to hear about the excitement there is out there for Allegiance, and we truly appreciate your support!

Since we stopped the first campaign for Allegiance, it no longer shows up in generic searches on Kickstarter’s site, but it is still there if you search for it directly.

As for plans moving forward, we’re happy to announce that we will be relaunching the Kickstarter campaign for Allegiance in mid-March! We’ve recently posted an update on the previous campaign with more details about the relaunch, which you can check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-r...

Thanks again for your support, and I’ll make sure to post more details when they are available.

Cheers,

Paul MacKinnon
Underground Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been a re-launch kickstarter for this now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Underground Games
msg tools
publisher
Hey everyone,

No need to worry, the Kickstarter campaign for Allegiance: A Realm Divided has officially launched! You can check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-r...

Thanks to everyone for their support for Allegiance!

Cheers,

Paul MacKinnon
Underground Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who didn't follow this campaign initially, I'd like to know why it was cancelled in the first place. Can someone shed some light on it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sygyzy wrote:
As someone who didn't follow this campaign initially, I'd like to know why it was cancelled in the first place. Can someone shed some light on it?

It just wasn't going to fund. The designer decided to take it down and put some more time into things like reviews and videos and getting some ads going and stuff. It was just a matter of the game not gaining enough traction. It's looking much stronger right now than the first campaign and I think they'll get the notice the game deserves this time around
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koz1120 wrote:
sygyzy wrote:

It just wasn't going to fund. The designer decided to take it down and put some more time into things like reviews and videos and getting some ads going and stuff. It was just a matter of the game not gaining enough traction. It's looking much stronger right now than the first campaign and I think they'll get the notice the game deserves this time around

Thanks for the quick reply. I was asking because I was afraid the reason was more sinister like the business partner ran away with all the funds or something. I will probably back this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Things are looking pretty tight in the campaign. The game design and graphics looks awesome to me and while I consider myself an independent thinker, I admit I am swayed by campaigns that do really well. According to the posts above, this didn't fund the first time and it may not this time. If this was something like $20, it'd be an impulse buy, but at $55, that enters "very expensive board game" territory for me.

What are your theories on why this isn't taking off and some others fund 500-1000%?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a combination of a high funding amount and high buy-in pledge levels. $50,000 is a high funding threshold for a card game (there are miniature games that fund for this amount) and the pledge levels are a bit pricey for a card game.

I think the game seems worth the money, you get a decent amount of stuff at the base level, but it might be a turn off to some people who expect more for that money.

I think this game looks great, and the gameplay seems like it would be very solid. I'd say that this point, this game will definitely fund, and once it does, I'm sure we'll hit a few stretch goals as people pile on at the end (people love to back a winner).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
are you sure we're going to be hitting a bunch of stretch goals when it hasn't funded yet with just 5 days left? I know there should be an uptick at the end but that seems super optimistic to suggest that Multiple strech goals will be met.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lathomas64 wrote:
are you sure we're going to be hitting a bunch of stretch goals when it hasn't funded yet with just 5 days left? I know there should be an uptick at the end but that seems super optimistic to suggest that Multiple strech goals will be met.

If you are addressing me, I clearly said "a few" in reference to stretch goals which you inexplicably changed to "a bunch".

But for the record, yes, I think we'll hit "a few" stretch goals. I have less confidence that we'll hit "a bunch".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a little over $500 to go until funding. So I think there is a very good chance we'll be hitting "a few" stretch goals with four more days to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on reaching the funding! I'm looking really forward to getting my hands on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.