1. Library card. I have five cards in my hand. I play cellar which gives me some replacement cards for junk and one more action. I discard three and draw three. I have four cards in hand. I play library and have three cards in hand. Can I then draw up to seven from the three or do the cards on the table count as my hand?
2. Remodel card. When I trash a card and gain another, does the gained card go into the discard pile or my hand?
3. Does the curse card pile count toward the three pile limit for end game?
1. Yes, draw up to 7, the cards in play do not count against Library.
2. Discard pile, all gains go to your discard pile unless otherwise specified.