Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the wife and I are new to Dominion and we have some questions about rules on cards.

1. Library card. I have five cards in my hand. I play cellar which gives me some replacement cards for junk and one more action. I discard three and draw three. I have four cards in hand. I play library and have three cards in hand. Can I then draw up to seven from the three or do the cards on the table count as my hand?

2. Remodel card. When I trash a card and gain another, does the gained card go into the discard pile or my hand?

3. Does the curse card pile count toward the three pile limit for end game?

Thanks

Guy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
guyheinz wrote:
1. Library card. I have five cards in my hand. I play cellar which gives me some replacement cards for junk and one more action. I discard three and draw three. I have four cards in hand. I play library and have three cards in hand. Can I then draw up to seven from the three or do the cards on the table count as my hand?

2. Remodel card. When I trash a card and gain another, does the gained card go into the discard pile or my hand?

1. Yes, draw up to 7, the cards in play do not count against Library.
2. Discard pile, all gains go to your discard pile unless otherwise specified.
3. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Liken
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
guyheinz wrote:

1. Yes, draw up to 7, the cards in play do not count against Library.
2. Discard pile, all gains go to your discard pile unless otherwise specified.
3. Yes.

This is why I love this site - post a question on Dominion and within 7 minutes the first answer is from the guy who designed the game - doesn't always happen, but great when it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you sir!

Great game you have created. My wife is enjoying it also, and that doesn't happen often in my gaming world!

Guy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Laufer
United States
Millington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
liken@xtra.co.nz wrote:
This is why I love this site - post a question on Dominion and within 7 minutes the first answer is from the guy who designed the game
And what's more, his answers are correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
gonzoron wrote:
liken@xtra.co.nz wrote:
This is why I love this site - post a question on Dominion and within 7 minutes the first answer is from the guy who designed the game

With no mention of blue dogs, either. Astonishing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gonzoron wrote:
liken@xtra.co.nz wrote:
And still has time to design more great games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.