Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: UK Ranking system rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Minty Binks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Good afternoon all

Ive read in a couple of places that there is a UK ranking system for W-wing.

Where can this list be found and how do you get on it?

Me and my brother have been to a couple of the 'Guardians of Tyr' tournaments last year. Do these count?

Ta

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil, the Tusken Tactician
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The UK Rankings can be found at

http://xwingukrankings.netne.net/Main.html

Unfortunately some previous results don't count.

I took part in the Nationals last year and the London Regionals at the beginning of this year and neither counted. Scott Wilson, the chap who updates the rankings, decided with everyone else on the UK/IRL Facebook page (look us up if you're not a member of that as well) that the rankings should count only from when the system was set up. Your previous results almost certainly won't count, then, but your next ones will...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Minty Binks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the reply

Yep, ive seen the list before - but me and my brother were missing.

No worries, look forward to hopefully getting on it next year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Lantieri
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Hey there, any chances you guys might come up on T3 so we can have a "real" (yeah T3 is approximate...) European layout ?

Im part of the francophone community (FR, BE & CH), there was talks about creating our own ranking but we ended up going for T3. The ball is still rolling and there may be further discussions, but in any case, it could be interesting to work out some synergies one way or another. The Germans playing field seems pretty busy too... not sure about the Dutch, but there are a few players and Im fairly certain there is a competitive scene as well

any thoughts?

In the meantime, I'll redirect my community to this post / discussion, and i'll keep you guys posted.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.