Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowest its ever been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a flash deal that is only good until 8:00 pm CST tonight (Wednesday, November 27th, 2013).

link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242570/

However, the digital adaptation of Chainsaw Warrior is on sale for 50% off ($2.49), and that deal is good until Dec 3rd, 2013.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251710/?snr=1_7_15__13

edit - add link to deal and correct ending time for Space Hulk (third edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thoughts on the implementation? General reviews were not great.

Also, I for one am keeping an eye on the Sid Meier Ace Patrol games for turn based airplane games. The first one is 50% off, should go lower if it is a flash or daily deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
overtheboard wrote:
Any thoughts on the implementation? General reviews were not great.

Space Hulk? It's pretty good. Just go into it expecting nothing more than the board game transferred to computer, because that's all it is.

With a new free campaign, it's got a bit more. With the two new campaigns available to buy and more expected later, it'll be better. But really it's just directly the board game. Graphics aren't anything special, it has some issues with multiplayer, but it works if you don't have an opponent to play the board game with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me if they have "fixed" the slogging movement issue from launch? When if launched (and maybe still) it took FOREVER for your Marine to move through the entire animation sequence. I am hoping they have updated the game to allow for you to eliminate this, or speed it up. Anyone know??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They have the two pack for $16.99 for an even better deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigsixer wrote:
Can anyone tell me if they have "fixed" the slogging movement issue from launch? When if launched (and maybe still) it took FOREVER for your Marine to move through the entire animation sequence. I am hoping they have updated the game to allow for you to eliminate this, or speed it up. Anyone know??

They do have an option now to speed up animation. I haven't tried it, because it doesn't seem to be moving very slow for me and hasn't been a problem, but that may be the fix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, this leak is very helpful regarding steam sales for the rest of the year:

Mostly the dates and the fact that discounts will be the same for both events.

So we won't see Space Hulk drop below $10 at the Fall or Winter sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NOOOOOooooooo!!!!! soblue cry

I KNEW this would happen when I was penniless and only just 2 days ago got a new job. STUPID STEAM!!

angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't tell me you got a new job. whistle

Congratulations, your prize (of course) is a free copy of Space Hulk on steam.

If you can figure out the radically complicated user name I use on steam and poke me there and here, then I can likely see to it that your prize gets fulfilled.

best regards,

Not Santa

hohoho green giant

wytefang wrote:

I KNEW this would happen when I was penniless and only just 2 days ago got a new job. STUPID STEAM!!

angry

P.S. Added a time limit as nothing lasts forever, so let's say offer expires Dec 1 2013. surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get a prize too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jgbaxter wrote:
You didn't tell me you got a new job. whistle

Congratulations, your prize (of course) is a free copy of Space Hulk on steam.

If you can figure out the radically complicated user name I use on steam and poke me there and here, then I can likely see to it that your prize gets fulfilled.

best regards,

Not Santa

hohoho green giant

wytefang wrote:

angry

P.S. Added a time limit as nothing lasts forever, so let's say offer expires Dec 1 2013. surprise

Oh man, that is SO nice of you. Thank you, thank you!!!! If it helps any, in the past many years when I was gainfully employed, I too assisted the hand of generosity in provisioning others as well, in similar fashion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, found you! Hopeful friend request sent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
mbmbmbmbmb
You're very welcome, enjoy it.

Game On! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.